Former RDM employees reminisce about the old days, while nearby, students in red overalls tuck into their cheese sandwiches. Water buses, water taxis, floating sheerlegs, ships large and small pass by on the water. When you work at RDM, a whole world opens up to you. Its rich history, dynamic educational environment and the spirit of enterprise and innovation exuded by the dozens of companies set up at RDM make it a truly one-of-a-kind location. Each section of the former shipyard of the Rotterdamsche Droogdok Maatschappij has been given a new purpose, and this transformation has resulted in extraordinary office spaces.
An office at RDM Rotterdam means:
- Working from a unique location with a splendid view of the Nieuwe Maas
- Easy access to state-of-the-art prototype and testing facilities
- Opportunities to collaborate with students, researchers and innovative technological players working at RDM
- Benefiting from the area’s distinctive innovative image
- Excellent accessibility: travel by Water Bus/Water Taxi, with ample free parking space
For further information about the possibilities at RDM Rotterdam, feel free to contact René Schmitt via +31 (0)6-11004699 or [email protected].