Together with M4H RDM forms the Rotterdam Makers District. This is the place in the region for the innovative production industry. M4H (Merwe-Vierhavens) is a place where there is plenty of room for experiment, creation and growth. This is where new technologies, based on new sustainable forms of energy and materials, are conceived and implemented.
The strengths of this area are:
- De port-industrial entourage;
- Room for growth;
- The location between port and city.
The Havenbedrijf of Rotterdam is actively developing a new series of multi-company buildings for innovative production companies.
An example is:
This is the first building in a new series of multi-company buildings for innovative production companies and is coming on the market as of 2020. A number of spaces are still available here.
- Smooth concrete floor (3,000 kg/m2)
- Underfloor heating
- Plenty of daylight (glass)
- Lighting (175 lux)
- Electrical power (3x250A)
- Wide doors at the front and back for logistics (+ staff door at the front)
- 315 m2 outside area quay side (+ berths for ships)
- 20 parking places
- Dimensions: (44 x 21 m / 920 m2) , (+/- 44 x 26 m / 1140 m2)
- 6-7 metres high under the truss
- Option to build in mezzanine floor for office space
For more information on this, please contact René Schmitt, on 06 11 00 46 99 or [email protected].