RDM Rotterdam has three parking areas; parking area A is located on Heijplaatstraat and is intended for the Congress Center, parking area B is next to Central Warehouse and parking area C is behind Innovation Dock / next to the Shipbuilding warehouse. In addition, there is limited parking space at Heijplaatstraat, Heijplaatweg, Directiekade and Klinknagelstraat. Parking is free everywhere.
- On the A15 (Ring Rotterdam Zuid) take exit 18: Heijplaat.
- At the top of the exit, follow the signs for Heijplaat / Havens 2250-2750.
- Follow the Heijplaat signs, continue straight on Reeweg and Waalhavenweg.
- Do not turn left at the Heijplaat sign; this is the exit for the village. Continue straight on Droogdokweg (follow the bend to the right) towards Havens 2547-2619.
- After the next sharp turn to the right (Heijplaatweg) you will find parking lot A on the left (entrance Congrescentrum 100 meters walk).
- 100 meters further on the left (at the orange piece of art the RDM’er) is the entrance to the RDM site (Haven 2600), between two buildings.
- Immediately after this you turn left and drive along the water (Directiekade).
- The first building on your left is Central Warehouse.
- The first building on your right is the Dokkantoor.
- After that you will find the Dokloodsen, the Central Canteen, Social Affairs, the Congress Center and the Academy of Architecture on your left.
- Innovation Dock is the large building (with red doors / frames) on the right-hand side, on the corner of the harbor, on the RDM quay.
- Behind Innovation Dock there is parking area C. Here you can also park in front of the Submarine Wharf (Onderzeebootloods).