The hall where submarines slipped off the ramp in earlier days, is now event space for up to 5,000 visitors. The Onderzeebootloods, having recently been renovated, has retained its raw and industrial character. The entire surface area is approx. 4,400 m2. Besides a parking lot behind the hall, it also offers modern facilities and the hall’s layout is flexible. Spido, the Waterbus and Watertaxi Rotterdam, all offer sufficient opportunities for fast and efficient transport of large groups.
- 100 to 5,000 visitors
- Toilet facilities for 1,500 persons
- Height (from floor to rafters) of the middle hall: 19.25m2
- 4,400 m2 total surface area halls
- Flexible layout: flexible walls, bar and office/dressing room
- Large variety of cabinets for power current, internet, water supply and drainage
- Underfloor heating and air ventilation
- Large transport suppliers can use overhead doors to access hall
For more information, contact RDM Events via email [email protected] or telephone +31 (0)10 293 35 55.
Download the English brochure here.